Wednesday, October 24, 2007

FILM STUDY QUESTIONARRE

1) What kind of movies do you like?
I like fantasy and action movies which involve a good side and a bad side who are always fighting. I also enjoy movies that have big war scenes like Lord of the Rings.

2) Give 2 reasons for your choice!
I enjoy these kinds of movies because they are cool and keep you watching. I never feel tired when I’m watching an action movies and I enjoy watching them fight.

3) Name 3 of your favourite movies?
Transformers, The Lord of the Rings, Star Wars.

4) How often do you watch movies?
I might watch a movie about once a week but sometimes I don’t watch any.

5) Who is your favourite actor and actress?
I don't have a favourite actress

6) Why did you choose this person?
N/A

7) If you could, what type of movie would you be in?
I would be an orc in Lord of the Rings.

8) Why?
I would be interested to see how they create all the big war scenes.

9) What do you think makes a movie worth watching/entertaining?
I enjoy movies with good graphics and action. The most important part of a movie though is
not the action scenes but the story line. Also, little extra bits like music and comedy make a
movie worthwhile to watch.

10) How do you know when a movie is of a certain genre?
Comedies will make you laugh while a good drama will make you stay on the edge of your
seat. You can tell what kind of genre a certain movie is by how the movie makes you feel.

No comments: